Objective of the game:
Win by scoring as many points as possible by marking all the numbers or using all the jokers that you received with the 'Spin' button.
Basic rules of the game: 1. Use the 'Spin' button to generate numbers that you can mark on your cards.
2. Get bonus points when completing the round's SpinBingo pattern on your cards.
3. Use the joker to freely mark any number on your cards.
4. Or use the upward-pointing Arrow to freely mark any number on your cards that is located vertically above the location of the Arrow.
5. Mark any numbers on the card that have a blue star on it.
Tips and Tricks: 1. Aim to fill entire cards. Full cards give you the most points.
2. Fill lines/patterns/cards as early on as possible. If you fill a card on your fifth spin, this gives you a LOT more points than it does on the 9th spin.
3. Use your Jokers and Arrows wisely! If you're aiming to fill a card quickly and you get a Joker, don't use it to fill a vertical line if there are other vertical lines left with more than one open position. If you fill a line with a Joker and later get an Arrow for that same line, your Arrow will be wasted.
10 points for marking a random number 20 points for marking a number in the pattern 100 points for marking a complete line 500 points for marking a complete pattern plus the number of turns left multiplied by 20 2000 points for marking a complete card plus the number of turns left multiplied by 200